Babies first Thanksgiving. Our first Thanksgiving as a family. We spent our day visiting Sue and Shirley in their beautiful cabin up in Maple Falls. Mat and Elizabeth joined us. And making the day extra special was Tracy - who made the trip over from Montana to spend the long weekend.
One year ago, we began the adoption process. We went to an informational meeting that CHI sponsored here in town. One year ago my heart was full of hope and anticipation as we began the adoption process. We walked this journey with cherished friends and family who supported us, loved us and waited with us. A tide of great love - a swelling of community outpouring...waves upon waves of anticipation and hope brought us to this place. My children. Our children. Your children.
We have so much in which to be thankful. We have so many blessings in our lives.
To all you - who make a difference in our lives - we give thanks. We are so blessed.
2 comments:
It looks like you had a wonderful time. Yes, we need to talk sometime. Loved your note to your mom. Very true. Yes, we called Cheerios "baby crack" but heroine will do. We're passed that mostly now, but I wish I'd had stock in General Mills. Yes, all I want for Christmas is a day at the spa and some sleep, too! Forget anything wrapped. Hang in there, Vick. Let's talk soon.
Love ya,
Jeanne
What wonderful Thanksgiving and Santa photos!! I am so excited to see your face in the photos and see your true joy and happiness. So well deserved for someone who brings so much of that to others. Love you Vic!! I sooooooo wish we were closer in proximity.
Melody
Post a Comment