Hi everyone
Things are going well here. I continue to enjoy the unconditional love of friends and family. Coleen (my sister) came and stayed for the first week with us. What an indescribable treat that was for us all. We LOVE aunt Leenie!
Kitty has been here, Anna came and stayed for a night, Tracy is coming this weekend, and Daphne is coming next weekend! In addition - the babies met their Aunties (Sue and Shirley) who are the most loving wonderful women and aunts to Ross and I as well. And of course, we can't forget Elizabeth - who is here almost daily. And what about dear friends Judson and Lori Swets - who - every time I look around are sneaking our laundry out to wash it, mowing our lawn, and offering to watch a baby or two while I nap?
The staff and Sehome brought us meals for 3 weeks (Sehome high school staff are so incredibly wonderful!)and we were treated to the most amazing meals! It seems every time I look around someone from our community is there - loving us all - and reminding us again the meaning of friendship and community.
We could never thank everyone enough for their love and support. But to all of you who have been there in a loving way for us...thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment