
Hi everyone
First of all - thank you for your understanding and support with our decision to make our blog private. I feel better knowing that our little ol' blog here is a bit more contained.
Autumn has officially descended into the pacific northwest. This year the autumn season has been lovely - treating us all to a brilliant Indian summer. I love these days of crisp sunshine and dazzling colors emerging. We have been taking the babies out to the park every chance we get, taking long walks by the water or just sitting in the grass soaking up the delights of the season. I love autumn. And I really love sharing autumn with my little ones. In fact, when I think of the upcoming winter season - I can only think about how exciting it is to be present with the babies as they experience their first winter and their first holiday season.
Baby Updates: 8-months old now...Jonas is our little "whirling dervish". He will be crawling soon...but right now he rolls, spins, wiggles, and is moving constantly. I look down to see him rolling across the floor...then I barely blink and he has gone again. Zip zooom! He sits...he wants to stand...he loves to jump. His hair is coming in...lovely curls that are so so awesome.
Jember is less interested in zooming and zipping. She's pretty mellow...she sits...lays...and if placed on her tummy will indulge anyone watching with a bit of the "crawl" position...but really and truly is quite happy to sit and play with her toys. Her real love is babbling. Language. "Dadadadadadadada" is her newest one. Her hair is straight and soft and getting thicker all the time. She loves standing and if given an opportunity will give you a "kiss" (bring along a mop...its a pretty soggy experience!)
We've also been dealing with babies first colds...and Jonas has been healing from a recent ear infection. (Thank heavens for our wonderful pediatrician!!)
The best news is that they really have discovered each other. Their relationship is really developing. They seem to enjoy cracking each other up. Our favorite time of day around here is the evening bath. We plop those two in the tub and they just love it. They get each other laughing with their antics...splashing and making funny sounds. Their laughter is infectious. I could watch them for hours!
Here ya go. Pics from the last few weeks:
Bath Time (without hats)

Bath time ...with hats (daddy thinks he is sooo funny...)




Oops...your hat is slipping Jember...

Jember,happy in the sunshine!

Ross and Jonas hike to the grocery store

They love to play together

Happy Autumn everyone!
6 comments:
babies + bubbles= cutest thing I have ever seen!
What beautiful grandchildren you have blessed us with!!! We are counting the days until Christmas when we can play with those cute little cherubs!!! I hate being so far away!!! Mom and Dad
I can hear the laughter from here!
Such a wonderful family.
Big Hugs from Friday Harbor
Susan and Steve
They are looking great! Keep up the great parenting!
from the mama to twins north of the border.
Thank you so much for sharing your family with me--bubbles are great but so is bath time! They are such happy babies,
Margaret
Argh! Thank GOD for my sister and her hubby and my beautiful niece and nephew! The pictures of the "Rub-a-Dollies" really made my day! I can't wait to see you all again! Love to you all!
Post a Comment