Hi Everyone
I have recently made a decision. I think I am going to make this blog open to "invitation only" readers.
Maybe its my age, my history or just the general discomfort I can't shake when I think of the vast universe that is the internet. Flashing the babies pictures into that void and hoping for the best is starting to keep me up nights.
Its funny, because when we were in the process of waiting to adopt Jonas and Jember I found much comfort in reading the blogs of families who had their children. In so many ways it helped me feel closer to my own little ones ~ waiting for me across the ocean ~ and a sea of red tape and paperwork.
I also know that we have many family and dear friends who love checking in with our blog and seeing the latest updates on the babes.
I am so happy to offer an invitation to you ~ leave a message (with your email address) so that I can add you to the list of folks who would like to keep reading the occasional updates of Jonas and Jember.
Thanks for understanding everyone. I'll be making the switch to a private blog within the next week.
Yours
Vicki
9 comments:
Oh-Oh Please add me!!
bjmiker@gmail.com
I love keeping up with everything!
Jillienne
Please let me keep track of you also. The twins are sooo cute.
birdgrrl@comcast.net
~ Heather (Zoe and Solome's mom)
Count me in, Vick. And I completely understand.
jeannecoburn@mchsi.com
Invitation please!
ebakse@gmail.com
Your kids are beyond adorable.
Vicki -
I would love the chance to keep up with the progress of Jonas & Jember; please add me to your list.
Thanks!
Kris
kkleinja@amfam.com
cbockus@csc.com
Miss you!!!
Hi Vicki and Ross! Thanks so much much for including me - love seeing the pics of the kids and you guys. I think about you often....
Great Idea! I miss you all so much! I can't wait to see beautiful Chaney babies again!
Auntie Lene
OK, signed up for the new account...time to see new pictures :-)
Post a Comment