




We just return back from our "Tour de'famile" in Wisconsin and Montana. 3 wonderful weeks with our familes. Jonas and Jember did great on the long drive to Missoula and later the flight to Wisconsin. We spent some really meaningful time with family and friends. And it was amazing to see the little ones thriving so! They continue to grow rounder, happier, and stronger. We are so close to having little ones who roll over (and then crawl!)We are so enjoying summer with our children!
We've started solids. Three cheers for sweet potatoes, squash and peas. Nice colors too...that cover everything I own! Tie Dye is back at Camp Chaney! We've also watched the twins explore their first fireworks, first tornado warning, first toes in the grass, and first view of ponderosa pines.
Back in B-ham we set to work the serious task of baby-proofing our apartment. This is challenging. We're both starting to get the pangs of wanting a larger place. We love our neighborhood but 4 people living in our little apartment is getting a little snug.
6 month check up today. I can't believe that they are 6 months old!
4 comments:
What a beautiful pair of babies! I can't believe how much they have changed! I can only imagine how happy you guys are!
Hello!
I just found your blog through your comment on Christy King's blog and funny coincidence, but the day we turned in our referral acceptance papers at the CHI office in Ferndale, you had just sent an email of your twins which Mike showed me!
Anyway, we got back a few weeks ago with our baby girl (Ember) and you'll see very similar photos on our blog, homecake! Check it out! It was so nice to see the familiar faces of the CHI staff in your photos!
Hope all is going well with your beautiful babies! We are having a ball!
Take care,
Susan
Hey!! Look @ them! They have gotten so big!
How is it going? Have you settled into parenthood? I am so glad you found me. I would like to keep in touch too. It was a whirlwind when we left and I forgot to get your info.
You have some great pictures from Ethiopia on here, I wouldn't mind that one with Brian and I in it we don't have one like that, in fact we don't have much. I think we were just way to overwhelmed!
Jillienne
bjmiker(@)gmail(dot)com
keep in touch!
Hi Vicki!
Glad you said hi on my blog! Yes, we do live close - in Seattle, but my parents have a cabin near Birch Bay so we head north quite often. I'd love to arrange a get together when we go up next! It would be so fun to meet you and your darlings - especially since our babies were at the Thomas Center at the same time! Let's keep in touch!
Susan :)
Post a Comment